One to One
For rehabilitation of all problem behaviour including all aggression, separation anxiety, livestock chasing and general training. Find out more about one to one consultations in your own home.
For early puppy behavioural problems, one to one puppy training or just getting the basics right. Find out more about or one to one puppy consultations in your own home.
Look here for reviews by some of our clients, owners of all types of dogs with all types of problems who have been helped by us.
Look here for the answers to some of the more commonly asked questions. If it’s not covered here, then be sure to ask us when you give us a call.
Dog Behaviour & Training Specialists
Dog Behaviour and training issues dealt with include
- Dog aggression and aggression to humans including children.
- Separation anxiety and destructive behaviour
- Excessive barking
- Nervousness and general socialisation
- Livestock chasing and aggression
- Recall problems and general obedience
- Boisterous and guarding behaviour in the home
- Puppy assessment and training. Give your puppy the best start.
FREE Training Session for Every Three Booked*.
FREE lifetime telephone and email support.Read more about what we do.
* conditions apply
“Peter, you are a magical man * You truly are the Devon dog whisperer * My wife is the chairwoman of your fanclub * We now understand dog psychology * Dog aggression problems ended so quickly * Jayne’s help with our Labrador puppies was a total revelation.”
Go to client reviews to read more of what people say about Ashclyst Dog Training & Behaviour